In a proven result of AMSURG’s commitment to quality patient care, one hundred percent of AMSURG ambulatory surgery centers (ASCs) are accredited. Last year AMSURG ASC accreditation experts supported 76 AMSURG centers in completing accreditation resurveys, while also guiding another three centers through achieving initial accreditation.
“Congratulations to all the center staff and physician partners who work tirelessly to deliver high quality care and service to our patients,” said Kathy Wilson, vice president, quality, clinical services. “Our survey results show your commitment to quality and we thank you.”
AMSURG’s accreditation support team offers the following services to help centers achieve accreditation:
- Mock surveys and survey preparedness education
- Assistance with applications
- Review of quality studies
- Topic specific education or accreditation training
- Policy and procedure development
- Facility repair facilitation
Why is ASC accreditation important? Click here to learn more.