Thought leaders from Envision Healthcare and other industry leading organizations will gather in the Nashville, Tenn. headquarters on Thursday, March 2 for a scientific research summit.
The purpose of the summit is to develop hypotheses and guidelines for research into AMSURG’s GIQuIC data, which passed 1 million records in February.
- Phillip Clendenin, president, AMSURG
- Kathy Wilson, vice president of quality, AMSURG
- Eric Thrailkill, vice president and chief information officer, AMSURG and Evolution Health
- Dr. Gerald Maccioli, chief quality officer, Envision Healthcare
- Dr. Daniel Castillo, executive vice president, chief strategy officer and chief quality officer, Evolution Health
- Dr. Ashish Atreja, chief transformation officer, The Mount Sinai Hospital