AmSurg will be at the American College of Gastroenterology’s 2012 Annual Scientific Meeting in Las Vegas. Visit us at Booth 1310 during the Exhibit Hall hours:
- Sunday, October 21 from 3:30 to 7 p.m.
- Monday, October 22 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23 from 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Learn more about how AmSurg’s exclusive benefits for our GI partners can help your center improve, adapt and grow. This is your chance to explore our extensive endoscopy center programs, including:
- Stop Colon Cancer Now – Our national outreach campaign promotes education and awareness of colon cancer screening to both patients and referring physicians via traditional, online and social media marketing efforts.
- Navigator – Our highly automated and affordable process improves patient recall.
- GI Source – Our exclusive direct sourcing program produces demonstrable savings on commonly used, low-physician preference supplies.
- GI Purchasing Power – Our GPO provides significant savings and rebates on the purchase of most drugs, devices and supplies. Our partners also enjoy industry leading pricing on equipment and devices with leading manufacturers.
- Quality, Benchmarking and Risk Management Programs– Our extensive Quality organization provides customized and proprietary quality, risk management, regulatory compliance and accreditation toolkits for our partnered centers. We are currently in the process of working with all of our centers on the new CMS Quality reporting requirements.
We hope to see you in Vegas!