Congratulations to the following 13 eye surgery centers for being named a Cataract Innovator:
- Boozman-Hof Eye Surgery and Laser Center, Rogers, Ark.
- The Regional Eye Surgery Center, Kingsport, Tenn.
- The Eye Surgery Center, Silver Spring, Md.
- River Drive Surgery and Laser Center, Elmwood Park, N.J.
- Kingston Surgery Center, Kingston, Pa.
- Eagle Eye Surgery and Laser Center, Meridian, Idaho
- Physicians’ Eye Surgery Center, Charleston, S.C.
- Eye Surgery Center of East Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
- Ambulatory Eye Surgery Center of Louisiana, Metairie, La.
- Eye Surgery and Laser Center, LLC, Winter Haven, Fla.
- Connecticut Eye Surgery Center South, Milford, Conn.
- Minneapolis Eye Center, Golden Valley, Minn.
- Columbus Eye Surgery Center, Columbus, Ohio
Being a Cataract Innovator is about accountability…to patients, to colleagues and to the profession. Centers that achieve Cataract Innovator status hold themselves to the highest standards by taking personal responsibility for making their centers the finest examples of outpatient eye care in the country.
As a Cataract Innovator, these centers provide excellence in all they do by striving for continuous improvement and applying proven best practices in all aspects of their work. The centers are also dedicated to using the most up-to-date technology and research to provide outstanding treatment for all of their patients.
These centers offer the highest quality eye surgery. Their physicians are some of the most experienced and qualified in the country and are also experts in the field of cataract surgery. These centers also meet or exceed national standards for patient care. Ongoing staff education is consistently provided, keeping current with the latest techniques in ophthalmic surgery.
These centers are also committed to every patient and always strive to provide the best patient experience possible. They offer compassionate medicine where patients feel reassured and unrushed, and they provide education for patients before, during and after their procedure to ensure they are informed and comfortable.