AMSURG will be at this year’s Annual Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology starting this Sunday October 13. Visit us at Booth 1026 during the Exhibit Hall hours at the San Diego Convention Center on October 13-15.
- StopColonCancerNow.com– our national outreach campaign promotes education and awareness of colon cancer screening to both patients and referring physicians via traditional, online and social media marketing efforts. In this year alone, Stop Colon Cancer Now has reached over 170 million people throughout the country.
- Navigator- our highly automated and affordable process improves patient recall
- GI Source- our exclusive direct sourcing program produces demonstrable savings on commonly used, low-physician preference supplies
- GI Purchasing Power- our GPO provides significant savings on the purchase of most drugs, devices and supplies. Our partners also enjoy industry leading pricing on equipment and devices with leading manufacturers.
- Quality, Benchmarking and Risk Management Programs- our extensive Quality organization provides customized and proprietary quality, risk management, regulatory compliance and accreditation toolkits for our partnered centers. We are working with all of our centers on the new CMS Quality reporting requirements.
Visit us at ACG to learn more about how AMSURG’s exclusive benefits for our GI partners can help you and your center improve, adapt and grow or contact us at 877-741-0085 email@example.com.