AMSURG will be at ACG 2014. The Annual Meeting of the American College of Gastroenterology will be held from October 17 – 22 at the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia.
Representatives from AMSURG will be at Booth 822 during Exhibit Hall hours:
- Sunday, October 19- 3:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 20- 10:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 21- 10 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
More than 1,100 gastroenterologists like you chose to perform more than 1.1 million procedures at 175+ multispecialty and endoscopy centers around the country last year. Will you be the next GI to benefit from AMSURG’s extensive endoscopy and surgery center services focused on growth, quality and operational efficiencies, as well as physician and patient satisfaction?
No one else can even dare to compare to the unmatched GI experience and expertise we offer our physician partners, demonstrated in exclusive programs, such as:
- StopColonCancerNow.com- Our national outreach campaign promotes education and awareness of colon cancer screening to both patients and referring physicians via traditional, online and social media marketing efforts.
- Navigator- Our highly automated and affordable process improves patient recall.
- GI Source- Our exclusive direct sourcing program produces demonstrable savings on commonly used, low-physician preference supplies.
- GI Purchasing Power- Our GPO provides significant savings and rebates on the purchase of most drugs, devices and supplies. Our partners also enjoy industry leading pricing on equipment and devices from leading manufacturers.
- Quality, Benchmarking and Risk Management Programs- Our comprehensive Quality organization provides customized and proprietary quality, risk management, regulatory compliance and accreditation resources for our partnered centers.
We hope to see you at ACG next month! Or you cancontact us today. We look forward to talking with you and revealing all that AMSURG can do to help your endoscopy or multispecialty center improve, adapt and grow in this time of rapid healthcare change.